Concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and with the desire to offer transparency with its customers, GEOTEC has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes they pursue as well as the options available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) website https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site implies unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The current online version of these terms and conditions of use shall be the only binding version for the duration of use of the site until it is replaced by a new version.
Article 1 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are strictly reserved for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained herein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular sending unsolicited e-mails.
Article 2 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or non), videos, sounds, in addition to computer applications that may be used for the functioning of this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site, are protected by the laws in force on intellectual property. They are fully owned by the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of such unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and a waiver of prosecution.
Article 3 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the editor may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Delete any information that could disrupt its functioning or contravene national or international laws;
- Suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 4 - Liabilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions. The equipment connecting you to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your personal data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- Due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Due to your non-compliance with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or your use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings because of your use of the site, it could take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from these proceedings.
Article 5 - Hypertext links
The placement by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via links to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content found in said links.
Article 6 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Géotec.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relations with you, and, where necessary, for processing your applications.
GEOTEC ensures that your data is processed in complete security and confidentiality. To this end, GEOTEC has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, hacking, alteration and deletion of your data. In particular, our data storage systems can only be accessed by a limited number of authorized persons.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Cover letter
A data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to answer any queries relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 7 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your personal data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data held concerning them, by writing to the email address given below. In order to exercise this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to restrict processing: users can ask the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in the cases contemplated by the GDPR;
- The right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in the cases contemplated by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: users can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 9 boulevard de l'Europe, 21800 Quetigny – A l'attention du DPO Géotec.
Or by email to: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and indicate an address at which the publisher can contact the person making the request. A reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish have the option of organizing what happens to their personal data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because our aim is always to resolve your problem.
Article 8 - Use of personal data
The personal data of users is collected for the purpose of providing the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Platform by the user;
- Managing the functioning and optimization of the Platform;
- Offering user support;
- Verifying, identifying and authenticating data transmitted by the user;
- Preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software) and managing security incidents;
- Managing any disputes with users;
- Managing applications;
- Satisfaction surveys;
These data collected by Géotec are intended for use in the internal services of GEOTEC and any service providers. They are not the subject of any commercial use or transmission or transfer to anyone for commercial or prospecting purposes.
Article 9 - Data retention policy
Géotec keeps the data collected via the Site for the time necessary for the use set out in this policy in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to retention and limitation periods.
Article 10 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
[Last updated: 05/10/2020]