Géotec participates in all phases of programme development and the performance of geotechnical and environmental surveys or structural diagnostics of various structures that are both varied and complementary.
Géotec works on all types of constructions and its employees are specialised according to the type of structure surveyed, and in particular:
- Buildings: factories, shops, warehouses, offices, housing, public buildings.
- Civil engineering: basins, treatment plants, water towers.
- Linear infrastructures: railways, tramways, tunnels, roads, highways.
- Civil engineering structures: bridges, viaducts.
- Energy: production (thermal and nuclear power plants, land and sea wind turbines, photovoltaic parks), transport (power lines, gas pipelines, overhead and underground networks).
- Maritime and river works: ports, dikes, docks, outfalls, submarine cables, floating wind turbines, etc.
- Developments and Natural Hazards.
The Group also offers all studies and associated works involving low temperature geothermal energy.
Géotec is involved in every part of the construction process, from the development of the preliminary study program to the acceptance of the work, including in situ surveys, laboratory tests but also all the engineering surveys related to soil, water and structural issues.
Each agency is directly responsible for its projects.
For each project, it assigns one or more teams in the field to carry out all the necessary surveys, according to the directives of the project managers.
On site, Géotec uses its own range of drilling rigs, designed by its Research & Development department and manufactured in its workshops. Having control over equipment, from design to maintenance and manufacturing, guarantees the permanent availability of a range of uniform, controlled machines that are fully adaptable to requirements.
This is a veritable added value that allows Géotec teams to operate on the most complex sites!
According to the recommendations of the project manager or those of their clients, in situ tests can lead to the need for specific analysis. Our company laboratories cover all types of tests: from soil mechanics to rock mechanics, including identification tests, road geotechnics or concrete tests.
It is here that our engineering know-how comes into play. Thanks to their experience and handling of projects, our engineers will analyse all the data and establish a clear, detailed and engaging report.
The company's Technical and Scientific Department regularly update the engineering calculation software, enabling relevant results to be obtained that comply with the latest regulatory changes.
Being in control of the entire chain of expertise allows Géotec to provide its customers with a tailor-made service, perfectly suited to their needs.