The desire at Géotec to participate in societal changes and have a positive impact on the environment has led to the implementation of a CSR policy that includes:
- Responsibility in terms of ethics, environment, sustainable development and value sharing.
- Promoting employee growth and safety.
- Improving the common good, territories, regions, supporting associations or participating in development programmes.
This CSR policy is now reflected in 3 concrete actions.
The development of a Charter of Ethics to confirm and share the group's values
- Human dimension: employees (ensuring their health and safety, but also their well-being, while combating all forms of discrimination).
- Ethical dimension: customers (acting with integrity, impartiality, objectivity and transparency, avoiding all conflicts of interest, any form of corruption or anti-competitive practices).
- Responsible dimension: a sustainable world (acting towards environmental conservation, so that the impact of man remains acceptable, in a world that is changing more and more quickly, sometimes in a senseless manner that is not sustainable over time).
The Syntec-Ingénierie Climate Charter
Faced with this challenge, which concerns all stakeholders, engineering professionals constitute a force capable of imagining and designing concrete, viable and sustainable solutions.
Géotec and the signatory companies are committed to 3 areas:
- Reducing the environmental impact of engineering projects.
- Reducing the carbon footprint of the company's activities.
- Allowing employees to express their commitment to the climate in their work.
By acting as early as the design phase of projects, Géotec has a potential impact on greenhouse gas emissions from all infrastructures, which is why its participation in this charter is essential.
The Géotec Foundation
Géotec created a foundation, Fondation Géotec, under the umbrella of the Fondation de France. This foundation offers financial support to associations and charities in France and overseas.